Peace of mind that your boiler and controls are covered and maintained by a Gas Safe registered installer and experienced team of engineers.
What is covered?
- All repairs to:
- A single Natural Gas or Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) boiler on your property (must be for Domestic/Home use and a capacity
less than 40kW.
- The flue including the flue terminal, up to one meter in length.
- The controls that make the boiler work including the programmer, any room thermostats, motorised zone valves, red heating expansion
vessel (on Heat only boilers only) and central heating pump.
- Supply & installation of the boiler covered when within the manufacturer’s warranty period if it is deemed that a replacement is
required by the manufacturer.
- A replacement of the flue including the flue terminal up to one meter in length if we can’t repair
- A first service or annual service.
- Parts and labour of the warrantied appliance and parts up to the age of five years after installation.
- Once the boiler and warrantied parts reach five years old the labour costs to install replacement parts is included under the warranty
(cost of parts are chargeable at standard retail).
- Unlimited number of repairs within the warranty period.
- If the ownership of the appliance and warrantied parts changes hands (the property is sold), the new owner will have the benefit of the
warranty for the remainder of the year for which the agreement is current. It is then the new owner’s responsibility to renew the contract.
All boilers and Coverplan membership is subject to an annual review & inspection which will be performed as
part of your boiler service. If the appliance is deemed unfit for taking onto the Coverplan the client would be invoiced for a basic boiler service. If the appliance is accepted onto Coverplan the
client will be invoiced for the annual Coverplan fee and the annual review & inspection incorporating the service visit is your annual Coverplan service.