Explore our Best Selling Offers
What do we do on an annual Boiler Service?
- We inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they’re working properly (we do not supply or install replacement batteries to controls)
- We check your boiler for corrosion and leaks.
- We take off the casing of your boiler to inspect the main components.
- We check the gas pressure.
- We test the flue to make sure it’s not emitting any unsafe fumes.
- We clean the parts (if tests indicate they need it).
- We pop the casing back on and check the seals (it is recommended that boiler seals are replaced on a biannual basis)
- We update your Service record in your Boiler Manual
What is included in the Cover plan cover?
- A single Natural Gas or Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) boiler on your property (must be for Domestic/Home use and a capacity less than 40kW.
- The flue including the flue terminal, up to one meter in length.
- The controls that make the boiler work including the programmer, any room thermostats, motorised zone valves, red heating expansion vessel (on Heat only boilers only) and central heating pump.
- Supply & installation of the boiler covered when within the manufacturer’s warranty period if it is deemed that a replacement is required by the manufacturer.
- A replacement of the flue including the flue terminal up to one meter in length if we can’t repair it.
- A first service or annual service.
- Parts and labour of the warrantied appliance and parts up to the age of five years after installation.
- Once the boiler and warrantied parts reach five years old the labour costs to install replacement parts is included under the warranty (cost of parts are chargeable at standard retail).
- Unlimited number of repairs within the warranty period.
- If the ownership of the appliance and warrantied parts changes hands (the property is sold), the new owner will have the benefit of the warranty for the remainder of the year for which the agreement is current. It is then the new owner’s responsibility to renew the contract.
What symptoms does Power flushing resolve?
- Cold spots in radiators
- Radiator cold at the bottom
- Radiator cold at the top
- Blocked pipes and valves due to sludge or lime scale
- Banging noises from the boiler
- Noisy pipes due to restrictions
- Boiler cutting out due to damaged or blocked pump
- Discounted costs to supply and install inline filters whilst your system is drained for the Power Flush. This is now a ruling as per Bristish Standards please see attachment for more details.
Let us help you comply with new British Sandards, save some money and imporve your carbon footprint.