Peace of mind for your Central Heating system.
Do you want someone else to remind you when your annual boiler service is due?
Worried about un-forseen costs and getting a Gas Safe Registered engineer if your boiler breaksdown?
Call us about our Coverplan on 01254-676118.
COVERPLAN: What is covered?
- All repairs to:
- A single Natural Gas or Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) boiler on your property (must be for
Domestic/Home use and a capacity less than 40kW.
- The flue including the flue terminal, up to one meter in length.
- The controls that make the boiler work including the programmer, any room thermostats, motorised
zone valves, red heating expansion vessel (on Heat only boilers only) and central heating pump.
- Supply & installation of the boiler covered when within the manufacturer’s warranty period if it
is deemed that a replacement is required by the manufacturer.
- A replacement of the flue including the flue terminal up to one meter in length if we can’t repair
- A first service or annual service.
- Parts and labour of the warrantied appliance and parts up to the age of five years after
- Once the boiler and warrantied parts reach five years old the labour costs to install replacement
parts is included under the warranty (cost of parts are chargeable at standard retail).
- Unlimited number of repairs within the warranty period.
- If the ownership of the appliance and warrantied parts changes hands (the property is sold), the new
owner will have the benefit of the warranty for the remainder of the year for which the agreement is current. It is then the new owner’s responsibility to renew the
All boilers and Coverplan membership is subject to an annual review & inspection
which will be performed as part of your boiler service. If the appliance is deemed unfit for taking onto the Coverplan the client would be invoiced for a basic boiler service. If the appliance is
accepted onto Coverplan the client will be invoiced for the annual Coverplan fee and the annual review & inspection incorporating the service visit is your annual Coverplan
What is not covered?
- Damage caused by limescale, sludge or other debris, if we’ve told you before that you
need to carry out repairs, improvements or a Power flush, or a similar process, but you haven’t done so.
- Fixing your showers, their parts and shower pumps.
- Accidental damage to the warrantied parts.
- Any controls designed specifically for under floor heating.
- Repairing or replacing the flue
including the flue terminal if it is over one meter in length.
- Repairing or replacing the flue
including the flue terminal for any open flued appliance.
- Replacing or topping up your system inhibitor
unless we have removed it.
- Any part of your boiler and controls which directly supplies a swimming pool/spa/steam
- Resetting your controls or replacing the batteries.
- Illustrating how to use the controls.
- Repairing or replacing your
central heating system.
- Repairing or replacing air or
ground source heat pumps, glycol, pump or associated part/valve on the heat pump control centre.
- Repairing or replacing solar
panels, or any glycol/part/valve/pump on the solar thermal/solar PV system.
- The electric supply and the isolation switch for the boiler.
- The gas pipe leading from the meter to the appliance gas tap.
- The cylinder and/or tanks (domestic or heating).
- Pipework in the property on the heating or domestic system.
- Any faults caused by someone else you used for repairs whilst under warranty.
- Once the boiler and warrantied parts are five years plus old any replacement parts will be chargeable to
the contract owner.
- Damage or faulting of the boiler caused by frost damage, this includes condensate pipe
- Deliberate damage or misuse- Our engineers will use their expert judgement to determine how the damage
was done. We will not repair or replace any parts deemed deliberately damaged or damaged through misuse.
- We will not repair any damage caused by interruptions in or problems with the supply of your gas, or
electricity. Any call outs to get a system back on due to failure in gas or electricity supply would be chargeable at the Companies current labour rates.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to or cleaning of property or furniture, fixtures or
fittings as a result of your boiler, appliance or parts failing.
- Improvements, upgrades, additions or alterations to your boiler, appliance, parts or central heating
system are not included in your Coverplan agreement, but we may be able to provide you with an Estimate to do the work.
- Magnetic filters are not covered by the Coverplan, however the Company will service this valve with the
annual boiler service. Client must inform the office of this service being required when booking in for the boiler service (please note once the Magnetic Filter is serviced any parts or washers
required to be replaced would be charged to the customer).
- Any boiler over the age of 12 years will not be covered on Coverplan.
- Landlords Safety Certificates are not included on Coverplan.
- Power-flushing of the central heating system is not included in the Coverplan but is required when a
system reaches five years old if you wish to continue on the Coverplan.